- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In this course, you will learn about the peer review process, which includes a statement being filed, gathering evidence, creating the peer review panel, conducting the peer review hearing, and making a decision.
Music Publisher Agreements and Developing How to Write Reports and Proposals, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In the entertainment industry, reports and proposals come in a variety of formats. All formats, however, rely on good writing skills and a solid framework. When you put words on paper—whether for an e-marketing campaign, a business letter, or a marketing/ advertising campaign, you’re making a powerful statement about yourself and your brand. In this e-learning course, you will learn how to write to get the results you desire, make your message clear and concise for your reader, and develop more polished, more powerful written communications than ever before. We recommend that you complete “Business Writing That Works” before beginning this course.
How Artist Representation and Giving Effective Feedback is Critical in Entertainment Law, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview As human beings, we crave positive feedback. However, many people will tell you that when they do get feedback, it’s often because of something they have done wrong. Whether feedback is positive or negative, feedback is an essential element of our growth and development. This e-learning course is designed to help entertainment business professionals learn how to provide feedback any time, in ways that is effective and lasting.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Anger is a universal experience. Managing anger productively is something that few individuals, organizations, and societies do well, even though it’s an important component of being successful in the entertainment business. You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that managing anger productively is something few individuals, organizations, and societies do well. Yet research tells us that those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who don’t. This e-learning course will give you some ways to manage your anger as well as angry people to be sucessful.
- $99.00Course Time: 8 hours Time to complete: 30 days from date of purchase Take a look in your wallet. How many points, rewards, and loyalty cards do you have? These are all examples of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs. What does your business offer to reward existing customers and gain new ones? This e-learning course will introduce the different facets of CRM and identify who the customers really are. It will also analyze the key components of CRM and explore how it can be integrated within your entertainment business.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview While some people seem to be simply bursting with creativity, others find it a struggle to think outside the square. If you fall into the latter category, it is important to understand that boosting your creative and innovative abilities takes practice. Recognizing and honing your own creative potential is a process. In this e-learning course, you will learn techniques and strategies that will spark innovation and creativity, and increase your knowledge base and level of curiosity, the more ideas, patterns, and combinations you can achieve, which then correlates to creating new and innovative products and services in the entertainment business.
- $198.00Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives in addition to being a part of our businesses. This e-learning course is designed for people who have some familiarity with social media already. Participants will learn to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of their overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on their team, and choose how they will measure what is taking place. In addition, we will explore some of the major social media sites and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take their social media marketing to the next level.
Problem Solving Artist Recording Agreements with Sound Decision Making Techniques, Attorney Ricky Anderson$198.00Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview As an entertainment professionals, we make decisions and solve problems continually. Sometimes, we will have made as many as 50 decisions before we leave for work. Despite all the natural decision making that we have to make, some people are very uncomfortable with having to make hard decisions. This e-learning course will show you how to find a decision making process that allows you to identify creative solutions, research decision making strategies, and then put things together in a way that helps make decision making easier.
How to Develop an Entertainment Performance Agreement with Global Business Strategies, Attorney Ricky Anderson$297.00Course Length: 16 Weeks Course Hours: 24 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview This course provides an overview of the various factors that a business must consider before going global. Students will also begin considering how they can expand their business to the global marketplace using a variety of planning techniques. We strongly recommend that participants complete our Entrepreneurship 101 and Basic Business Management programs before taking this course.
- $297.00Course Length: 16 Weeks Course Hours: 24 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In the world of entertainment, to be successful you need to be prepared to cope with the unexpected. The show must go on. In this e-learning course, we will walk you through the nuts and bolts of project management, from setting priorities to controlling expenses and reporting on the results.