- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Many of us flinch when we hear terms like depreciation, cash flow, balance sheet, and (worst of all!) budgets. However, these are all important concepts to understand if you're going to succeed in the entertainment industry, particularly as an entertainer or manager. This e-learning course will help you get started in the accounting world.
Music Publisher Agreements and Developing How to Write Reports and Proposals, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In the entertainment industry, reports and proposals come in a variety of formats. All formats, however, rely on good writing skills and a solid framework. When you put words on paper—whether for an e-marketing campaign, a business letter, or a marketing/ advertising campaign, you’re making a powerful statement about yourself and your brand. In this e-learning course, you will learn how to write to get the results you desire, make your message clear and concise for your reader, and develop more polished, more powerful written communications than ever before. We recommend that you complete “Business Writing That Works” before beginning this course.
Understanding and Getting in the Game with an E-Commerce Management Agreement, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview E-commerce has been a part of the world’s financial landscape since the mid-1990s. It’s big and it’s getting bigger every day. E-commerce hasn’t replaced brick and mortar stores like some had predicted it would but it is a major part of today’s business world. Learn the skills in this e-learning course to manage your e-commerce business to success.
The World of Touring and Music in Cyberspace and Managing the Virtual Workplace, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Virtual workers and virtual teams are an essential part of today’s workforce. More than ever, people are using technology to work anywhere, anytime. As a manager, it’s important to understand how these new tools change your role and the people that you work with. There are big benefits to today’s virtual workplace, but there can be big challenges, too. This e-learning course will teach entertainment business professionals how to prepare for the virtual workplace, create telework programs, build virtual teams, leverage technology, and overcome cultural barriers.
How Artist Representation and Giving Effective Feedback is Critical in Entertainment Law, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview As human beings, we crave positive feedback. However, many people will tell you that when they do get feedback, it’s often because of something they have done wrong. Whether feedback is positive or negative, feedback is an essential element of our growth and development. This e-learning course is designed to help entertainment business professionals learn how to provide feedback any time, in ways that is effective and lasting.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview As an entertainment attorney, I have found that body language can make or break our efforts to establish long, trusting relationships. Paying attention to an individual's body language can improve our ability to assess a client’s true emotions and attitudes. Learning how to read unconscious nonverbal signals is an important piece of the sales cycle, failure to consider body language in sales you are leaving money on the table and losing sales. This e-learning course can help you make sure your body language is sending the right message.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Anger is a universal experience. Managing anger productively is something that few individuals, organizations, and societies do well, even though it’s an important component of being successful in the entertainment business. You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that managing anger productively is something few individuals, organizations, and societies do well. Yet research tells us that those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who don’t. This e-learning course will give you some ways to manage your anger as well as angry people to be sucessful.
- $99.00Course Time: 8 hours Time to complete: 30 days from date of purchase Take a look in your wallet. How many points, rewards, and loyalty cards do you have? These are all examples of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs. What does your business offer to reward existing customers and gain new ones? This e-learning course will introduce the different facets of CRM and identify who the customers really are. It will also analyze the key components of CRM and explore how it can be integrated within your entertainment business.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview If you are like most sales professionals in the entertainment industry, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This course will help you to work through objectives effectively. We will help you plan and prepare for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at closing sales.