Our company has partnered with a premier system provider. They provide superior technical support service. Please follow the below instructions for technical support.
Technical and Administrator Support
- Support hours are Monday–Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm Atlantic Standard Time (Halifax)
How Support Works
- The client identifies or experiences an issue or a challenge they are unfamiliar with. Where possible document or record in text or visual examples what is or has happened – this will help out team help your team
- Client contacts firstname.lastname@example.org or calls the Support Helpdesk
- Your Case is logged in the CRM/Helpdesk system; a Case number is created
- That case is then automatically assigned to a specific Team Member and prioritized
- Dependent on the Prioritisation level a Team Member will be in touch to progress or resolve will be in touch with the client.
- If it is an unfamiliar issue telephone, Skype, Join.me, or GoToMeeting will be used to initiate first-line troubleshooting steps.
- If initial troubleshooting is unsuccessful the Team Member gathers all the required information and investigates further. This may involve reaching out to other departments internally, but may also involve a call with one of the clients own IT team if it looks like an internal issue. Internal technology and connectivity lie behind many issues.
- All interactions are tracked via our helpdesk software and synched with our CRM tracking system so that your account managers are up to date on any discussions the Support Team has had with their clients.
- Once the issue is resolved the client is contacted (usually via email but if appropriate via phone/Skype) with the resolution.
- The Case is closed as resolved but logged for future reference.
The company has 2 levels of Support:
Low Priority – NO support requests are treated as Low Priority by the Velsoft Teams, so all such assistance requests will be categorized as Medium Priority activities.
ALL email or telephone Support Requests will be acknowledged within a 2-hour time frame is submitted by email and by telephone if a support team member is available details will be noted and logged immediately on connection.
Please understand that our experienced teams will always use judgment and intelligence to evaluate the seriousness of an issue but that logged requests must nonetheless be logged and registered formally in order to track progress, maintain records and audit trails and of course evaluate our performance constantly.
Acknowledgment Time 2 Hours
Response Time 4 Hours
Resolution Time 1 Day
Acknowledgment Time 2 Hours
Response Time 1 Day
Resolution Time 3 Days
Please note that for Public Holidays in Canada and internationally alternative arrangements will be made and local support links and connections established.
High Priority definition
Solution faults that prevent normal wide functional use. E-Learning development issues of function or knowledge or solution issues of function or knowledge that interrupt development or solution operational matters or activities.
Medium Priority definition
Solution faults that impact on certain aspects of normal functional use. E-Learning development issues of function or knowledge or solution issues of function or knowledge that would accelerate and assist in the development or operational matters or activities.
Thank you for contacting the technical support Helpdesk.