- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In this course, you will learn how to market online, where your target market is, and what results you are getting. You will also learn about search engine optimization, e-mail campaigns, pay per click advertising, and more.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Many of us flinch when we hear terms like depreciation, cash flow, balance sheet, and (worst of all!) budgets. However, these are all important concepts to understand if you're going to succeed in the entertainment industry, particularly as an entertainer or manager. This e-learning course will help you get started in the accounting world.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Many companies advertise with pay per click ads. This e-learning course focuses on the largest machine available: Google AdWords. In this course, participants will learn how Google AdWords work, what pay per click means, the importance of correctly setting an AdWord budget, how to select keywords and set up ad groups, how to design a compelling ad, and how to make adjustments to increase success.
How to Achieve Maximum Performance in Agreements through Effective Marketing and Sales, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives in the entertainment industry. I have found that you just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This e-learning course will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. You will learn effective, low cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your business image, and build your bottom line. This course will share some creative marketing tactics that will work for any budget.
- Course Time: 8 hours Time to complete: 30 days from date of purchase Take a look in your wallet. How many points, rewards, and loyalty cards do you have? These are all examples of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs. What does your business offer to reward existing customers and gain new ones? This e-learning course will introduce the different facets of CRM and identify who the customers really are. It will also analyze the key components of CRM and explore how it can be integrated within your entertainment business.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In the entertainment industry, the sales industry keeps evolving, and if you are a sales person that means you need to keep growing too! Today’s successful salespeople in the industry focus on personal efficiency, delivering more to existing customers, and customer-focused selling. In this light, being an entertainment salesperson is an exciting and dynamic profession, and the new generation of sales professionals should be highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. In this e-learning course, you will learn how to improve your ability to plan and deliver a professional sales presentation, and teach you skills and techniques that will help you to create a positive impression with the customer and advance the sale.
- Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives in addition to being a part of our businesses. This e-learning course is designed for people who have some familiarity with social media already. Participants will learn to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of their overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on their team, and choose how they will measure what is taking place. In addition, we will explore some of the major social media sites and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take their social media marketing to the next level.