- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview People around the world in the entertainment industry are experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Regardless of your position in the industry, most workers feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood in this fast- paced and very demanding line of work. Many people feel that the demands of the industry, combined with the demands of artist, touring, and home have become too much to handle. This e-learning course will give you some stress management techniques that you can apply right away to reduce stress in your life, and avoid burnout in the workplace.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview We all have things we want in life and in our career. What do you dream about or wish for? To make your dreams and wishes come true, you must take the time to set goals, in order to make the things you dream about and wish for a reality. This e-learning course will lead you through thinking, planning, and taking action on the things you really want and dream of in life. You will learn ways to set and complete goals that get you where you want to go in life.
How to Establish an Intermediate Project Management Merchandising Brand Plan, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Project management is not just for certain industries or job titles. Most of us are expected to complete assignments that are not a usual part of our job and to get the job done well, within a budget, and on time. This e-learning course will share the final project management techniques that can help you achieve your goals. We recommend that you complete “Project Management Fundamentals” before beginning this course.
How Being an Active Listener is a Necessary Critical Skill in Entertainment Law, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Communication skills are at the heart of everything we do each day, whether at home, at work, or at play. Research shows that we remember between 25 percent and 50 percent of what we hear. That means when you talk the your boss, colleagues, artists, or other people for 5 minutes, they pay attention to less than half of the conversation. By learning to actively listen , you will improve your productivity, as well as your ability to influence, persuade and negotiate in the industry. More importantly, you'll avoid conflict and misunderstandings. All of these are necessary for workplace success in the Entertainment industry. This e-learning course focuses on active listening, which encompasses the best of communication.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Time to complete: 30 days from date of purchase effective delegation is one of the most valuable skills you can master in the entertainment industry. You cannot do it all, and to be successful you must learn how to effectively delegate tasks and duties to others. Effective delegation reduces your workload while developing employee skills and preparing the team for advancement. This e-learning course will explore the delegation process and give you the skills you need to start delegating effectively.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview When we talk about influence and persuasion, we often talk about marketing and sales. However, we influence people and situations in many ways and with great frequency in the entertainment industry. Learning to inﬂuence and persuade people is a powerful skill that all members of the entertainment industry should master. This e-learning course will teach you how to influence and persuade people in a variety of areas.
How to Handle Conflict Resolution in the Entertainment Industry, Dealing With Difficult People, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In the entertainment industry, we can get into a routine where it feels like everyone we speak with is either having a bad day, or we are having a bad day ourselves. We feel like we constantly meet people who seem to be inconsiderate, stubborn, incorrigible, indecent, miserable, or passive-aggressive. Sometimes we can be equally awkward ourselves. While it might seem that the easiest remedy is to lock yourself up at home and avoid people, we eventually have to pick up the phone or step outside and interact with someone. This e-learning course will give you practical tools to deal with difficult people.
How to be Legally Effective with Time Management: Get Organized for Peak Performance, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview As the saying goes, Time is money, and a lot of time and money gets lost in disorganization and poor time management. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Failing to manage your time damages your professional reputation, impedes work performance, and causes high stress levels. In this e-learning course you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.. The time management strategies you will learn in this course will help you achieve important life and career goals.
- $198.00Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Believe it or not but public speaking is one of the most important skills that entertainment business professionals will ever develop in your life. It allows for us to influence decisions, make connections, and motivate change. A great presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. A presenter with these vital skills, a presenter can have overcome Glossoophobis or speech anxiety, which can have enormous impact on an individuals career path and level of success in the industry. the ability to progress in the working world and in life, itself, would be nearly impossible. Public speaking is one of the most important and most dreaded forms of communication. Glossophobia or speech anxiety, is the most common fear people have across the globe. Therefore, public speaking is a skill worth learning. This e-learning course will help you master the skills that will make you a better speaker. From there, you’ll develop the confidence that you need to become a great presenter.