How to Establish an Intermediate Project Management Merchandising Brand Plan, Attorney Ricky Anderson$99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Project management is not just for certain industries or job titles. Most of us are expected to complete assignments that are not a usual part of our job and to get the job done well, within a budget, and on time. This e-learning course will share the final project management techniques that can help you achieve your goals. We recommend that you complete “Project Management Fundamentals” before beginning this course.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview We all have things we want in life and in our career. What do you dream about or wish for? To make your dreams and wishes come true, you must take the time to set goals, in order to make the things you dream about and wish for a reality. This e-learning course will lead you through thinking, planning, and taking action on the things you really want and dream of in life. You will learn ways to set and complete goals that get you where you want to go in life.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview People around the world in the entertainment industry are experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Regardless of your position in the industry, most workers feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood in this fast- paced and very demanding line of work. Many people feel that the demands of the industry, combined with the demands of artist, touring, and home have become too much to handle. This e-learning course will give you some stress management techniques that you can apply right away to reduce stress in your life, and avoid burnout in the workplace.
- $198.00Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Research shows that over 80% of lawyers report that networking was an important component of their personal business development plan. In fact, research suggests that for lawyers networking is one of the top five reasons they become involved in bar activities. For most lawyers in the entertainment industry, networking is a foundational means of business development. While the term "networking" is well-known, effective networking is a foreign concept to many. In this e-learning course, you’ll learn the essential ingredients for business networking, including in-person, people-centered connections and online spaces such as LinkedIn.
The Public Relations Boot Camp on How to Effectively Promote the Recording Artist Brand, Attorney Ricky Anderson$198.00Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Public relations has changed with the evolution of computers and the speed with which information can spread. However, the need for public relations to be clear, concise, and accurate while being completely appropriate for the situation has not changed. Build your passion for entertainment by developing you public relations skills, so you can do what you love-develop and enrich the entertainment industry across the globe. In this e-learning course, you will learn how to determine the type of information required to approach PR strategically, create compelling releases, and effectively manage your media relations.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Entertainment business professionals should enjoy the opportunities and excitement that change brings. However, sometimes it is harder to adjust to and lead to expressions of resistance and anger. As entertainment professionals, we can take concrete steps to make change more palatable by understanding people's hesitation, enlisting the help of others, setting up plans, and managing stressors. These steps can also ensure that desired changes are implemented successfully. This course will teach you how to manage change in a positive way, help you and others adapt to change much easier, and improve your chances of success in every situation.
- $99.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In the entertainment industry, the sales industry keeps evolving, and if you are a sales person that means you need to keep growing too! Today’s successful salespeople in the industry focus on personal efficiency, delivering more to existing customers, and customer-focused selling. In this light, being an entertainment salesperson is an exciting and dynamic profession, and the new generation of sales professionals should be highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. In this e-learning course, you will learn how to improve your ability to plan and deliver a professional sales presentation, and teach you skills and techniques that will help you to create a positive impression with the customer and advance the sale.
- $198.00Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview For managers and artists in today’s entertainment world, it’s essential to have a working knowledge of finance. As entertainment business professionals, we all play a role in our organization’s financial health, whether we realize it or not. If you don’t have training or a background in finance, you may be at a disadvantage as you sit around the management table. This e- learning course will give you the skills that you need to speak knowledgeably about budgets and managing money, and to contribute to the bottom line. We recommend that you complete “Accounting Skills for New Supervisors” before beginning this course.
Problem Solving Artist Recording Agreements with Sound Decision Making Techniques, Attorney Ricky Anderson$198.00Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview As an entertainment professionals, we make decisions and solve problems continually. Sometimes, we will have made as many as 50 decisions before we leave for work. Despite all the natural decision making that we have to make, some people are very uncomfortable with having to make hard decisions. This e-learning course will show you how to find a decision making process that allows you to identify creative solutions, research decision making strategies, and then put things together in a way that helps make decision making easier.