- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Time to complete: 30 days from date of purchase effective delegation is one of the most valuable skills you can master in the entertainment industry. You cannot do it all, and to be successful you must learn how to effectively delegate tasks and duties to others. Effective delegation reduces your workload while developing employee skills and preparing the team for advancement. This e-learning course will explore the delegation process and give you the skills you need to start delegating effectively.
How to Handle Conflict Resolution in the Entertainment Industry, Dealing With Difficult People, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In the entertainment industry, we can get into a routine where it feels like everyone we speak with is either having a bad day, or we are having a bad day ourselves. We feel like we constantly meet people who seem to be inconsiderate, stubborn, incorrigible, indecent, miserable, or passive-aggressive. Sometimes we can be equally awkward ourselves. While it might seem that the easiest remedy is to lock yourself up at home and avoid people, we eventually have to pick up the phone or step outside and interact with someone. This e-learning course will give you practical tools to deal with difficult people.
How to Achieve Maximum Performance in Agreements through Effective Marketing and Sales, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives in the entertainment industry. I have found that you just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This e-learning course will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. You will learn effective, low cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your business image, and build your bottom line. This course will share some creative marketing tactics that will work for any budget.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview We all have things we want in life and in our career. What do you dream about or wish for? To make your dreams and wishes come true, you must take the time to set goals, in order to make the things you dream about and wish for a reality. This e-learning course will lead you through thinking, planning, and taking action on the things you really want and dream of in life. You will learn ways to set and complete goals that get you where you want to go in life.
- Course Length: 16 Weeks Course Hours: 24 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In the world of entertainment, to be successful you need to be prepared to cope with the unexpected. The show must go on. In this e-learning course, we will walk you through the nuts and bolts of project management, from setting priorities to controlling expenses and reporting on the results.
- Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Creating an accurate schedule is more of an art than a science. However, there are some tools and techniques that you can use to be as precise as possible. This e-learning course will introduce you to the most commonly used tools and show you how to apply them to everyday scenarios in the entertainment industry. We recommend that you complete “Intermediate Project Management” before beginning this course.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview When we talk about influence and persuasion, we often talk about marketing and sales. However, we influence people and situations in many ways and with great frequency in the entertainment industry. Learning to inﬂuence and persuade people is a powerful skill that all members of the entertainment industry should master. This e-learning course will teach you how to influence and persuade people in a variety of areas.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview People around the world in the entertainment industry are experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Regardless of your position in the industry, most workers feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood in this fast- paced and very demanding line of work. Many people feel that the demands of the industry, combined with the demands of artist, touring, and home have become too much to handle. This e-learning course will give you some stress management techniques that you can apply right away to reduce stress in your life, and avoid burnout in the workplace.