- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Time to complete: 30 days from date of purchase effective delegation is one of the most valuable skills you can master in the entertainment industry. You cannot do it all, and to be successful you must learn how to effectively delegate tasks and duties to others. Effective delegation reduces your workload while developing employee skills and preparing the team for advancement. This e-learning course will explore the delegation process and give you the skills you need to start delegating effectively.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview We all have things we want in life and in our career. What do you dream about or wish for? To make your dreams and wishes come true, you must take the time to set goals, in order to make the things you dream about and wish for a reality. This e-learning course will lead you through thinking, planning, and taking action on the things you really want and dream of in life. You will learn ways to set and complete goals that get you where you want to go in life.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Many of us flinch when we hear terms like depreciation, cash flow, balance sheet, and (worst of all!) budgets. However, these are all important concepts to understand if you're going to succeed in the entertainment industry, particularly as an entertainer or manager. This e-learning course will help you get started in the accounting world.
- Course Length: 16 Weeks Course Hours: 24 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In the world of entertainment, to be successful you need to be prepared to cope with the unexpected. The show must go on. In this e-learning course, we will walk you through the nuts and bolts of project management, from setting priorities to controlling expenses and reporting on the results.
- Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Creating an accurate schedule is more of an art than a science. However, there are some tools and techniques that you can use to be as precise as possible. This e-learning course will introduce you to the most commonly used tools and show you how to apply them to everyday scenarios in the entertainment industry. We recommend that you complete “Intermediate Project Management” before beginning this course.
Problem Solving Artist Recording Agreements with Sound Decision Making Techniques, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview As an entertainment professionals, we make decisions and solve problems continually. Sometimes, we will have made as many as 50 decisions before we leave for work. Despite all the natural decision making that we have to make, some people are very uncomfortable with having to make hard decisions. This e-learning course will show you how to find a decision making process that allows you to identify creative solutions, research decision making strategies, and then put things together in a way that helps make decision making easier.
Understanding and Getting in the Game with an E-Commerce Management Agreement, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview E-commerce has been a part of the world’s financial landscape since the mid-1990s. It’s big and it’s getting bigger every day. E-commerce hasn’t replaced brick and mortar stores like some had predicted it would but it is a major part of today’s business world. Learn the skills in this e-learning course to manage your e-commerce business to success.
How to Develop an Entertainment Performance Agreement with Global Business Strategies, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 16 Weeks Course Hours: 24 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview This course provides an overview of the various factors that a business must consider before going global. Students will also begin considering how they can expand their business to the global marketplace using a variety of planning techniques. We strongly recommend that participants complete our Entrepreneurship 101 and Basic Business Management programs before taking this course.