- Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Research shows that over 80% of lawyers report that networking was an important component of their personal business development plan. In fact, research suggests that for lawyers networking is one of the top five reasons they become involved in bar activities. For most lawyers in the entertainment industry, networking is a foundational means of business development. While the term "networking" is well-known, effective networking is a foreign concept to many. In this e-learning course, you’ll learn the essential ingredients for business networking, including in-person, people-centered connections and online spaces such as LinkedIn.
Creating, Building and Managing the Artist Brand and How to Pitch to Corporate America, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customers’ lives and their hearts. What does your brand say about you? A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. This e-learning course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
- Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk with some people, yet so easy to talk with others? Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person? Something about the individual made you feel comfortable. A major goal of this e-learning course is to help you understand the impact your communication skills have on other people. In this course, you will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for you to effectively communicate in the workplace, and in life.
- Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives in addition to being a part of our businesses. This e-learning course is designed for people who have some familiarity with social media already. Participants will learn to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of their overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on their team, and choose how they will measure what is taking place. In addition, we will explore some of the major social media sites and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take their social media marketing to the next level.
How to Build an Effective Communications Plan as a Solo Practitioner in Entertainment Law, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Communications between a small business and its customers is a multi-lane highway. Navigate this highway successfully and you increase customer numbers and profits. Set out on this highway unaware, ill-prepared, or unconvinced of its importance, and you will lose ground to your competitors. This e-learning course is for beginners and those who have communications experience. You will learn communication skills and strategies that you can fine-tune so you can save effectively delegate, increase productivity, reduce stress, and create and maintain an enjoyable interactions in the entertainment industry.
- Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Negotiating is a fundamental fact of life. Whether you’re negotiating a big deal with lots of money on the table or trying to get your artist to agree to a reasonable contract, the principles are the same. The ability to negotiate successfully can make the difference between success and failure. With this in mind, this e-learning course will teach you to analyze the problem, prepare for a bargaining meeting, take control of your emotions, and foster a collaborative atmosphere during negotiations.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview While some people seem to be simply bursting with creativity, others find it a struggle to think outside the square. If you fall into the latter category, it is important to understand that boosting your creative and innovative abilities takes practice. Recognizing and honing your own creative potential is a process. In this e-learning course, you will learn techniques and strategies that will spark innovation and creativity, and increase your knowledge base and level of curiosity, the more ideas, patterns, and combinations you can achieve, which then correlates to creating new and innovative products and services in the entertainment business.
- Course Time: 8 hours Time to complete: 30 days from date of purchase Take a look in your wallet. How many points, rewards, and loyalty cards do you have? These are all examples of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs. What does your business offer to reward existing customers and gain new ones? This e-learning course will introduce the different facets of CRM and identify who the customers really are. It will also analyze the key components of CRM and explore how it can be integrated within your entertainment business.