How to Achieve Maximum Performance in Agreements through Effective Marketing and Sales, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives in the entertainment industry. I have found that you just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This e-learning course will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. You will learn effective, low cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your business image, and build your bottom line. This course will share some creative marketing tactics that will work for any budget.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview While some people seem to be simply bursting with creativity, others find it a struggle to think outside the square. If you fall into the latter category, it is important to understand that boosting your creative and innovative abilities takes practice. Recognizing and honing your own creative potential is a process. In this e-learning course, you will learn techniques and strategies that will spark innovation and creativity, and increase your knowledge base and level of curiosity, the more ideas, patterns, and combinations you can achieve, which then correlates to creating new and innovative products and services in the entertainment business.
- Course Time: 8 hours Time to complete: 30 days from date of purchase Take a look in your wallet. How many points, rewards, and loyalty cards do you have? These are all examples of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs. What does your business offer to reward existing customers and gain new ones? This e-learning course will introduce the different facets of CRM and identify who the customers really are. It will also analyze the key components of CRM and explore how it can be integrated within your entertainment business.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview As an entertainment attorney, I have found that body language can make or break our efforts to establish long, trusting relationships. Paying attention to an individual's body language can improve our ability to assess a client’s true emotions and attitudes. Learning how to read unconscious nonverbal signals is an important piece of the sales cycle, failure to consider body language in sales you are leaving money on the table and losing sales. This e-learning course can help you make sure your body language is sending the right message.
- Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Successful inventory management involves creating a purchasing plan to ensure that items are available when they are needed. It is important to keep track of existing inventory and its use, and competent inventory management seeks to control the costs associated with the inventory. This e-learning course will teach you how to effectively manage these items, which are collectively referred to as “inventory".
- Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Research shows that over 80% of lawyers report that networking was an important component of their personal business development plan. In fact, research suggests that for lawyers networking is one of the top five reasons they become involved in bar activities. For most lawyers in the entertainment industry, networking is a foundational means of business development. While the term "networking" is well-known, effective networking is a foreign concept to many. In this e-learning course, you’ll learn the essential ingredients for business networking, including in-person, people-centered connections and online spaces such as LinkedIn.
Creating, Building and Managing the Artist Brand and How to Pitch to Corporate America, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customers’ lives and their hearts. What does your brand say about you? A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. This e-learning course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
- Course Length: 12 Weeks Course Hours: 16 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk with some people, yet so easy to talk with others? Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person? Something about the individual made you feel comfortable. A major goal of this e-learning course is to help you understand the impact your communication skills have on other people. In this course, you will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for you to effectively communicate in the workplace, and in life.